- Contract manufacturing, including short runs and mold tests
- Specialized engineering assistance for complex thermoplastic materials incl. Bio Plastics
- Unlimited Color match capabilities
- Molds for tiny to large components
- Custom injection molding
- Insert Molding
Custom Injection Molding Services
- Expertise in a wide range of molding disciplines, enabling customers to place multiple projects with one vendor
- Prompt mold repair and maintenance, allowing production to stay on schedule
- Pad printing to turn out finished parts with branding and other artwork
- Capacity to insert mold subcomponents directly into products for high manufacturing efficiency
- Full or partial assembly of mechanical and electromechanical components
- Predelivery, in-house testing of components/assemblies
- Engineering assistance with high-mix resins, tool selection and part design
- Forecasts of resin prices and availability
- Finite-element analysis “FEA” with 3D modeling
- Mold-flow analysis to avoid potential defects
- Shipping and freight routing
- Mold builders from a global network
Supply-Chain Management: In addition to design and engineering services, SEA-LECT Plastics (SLP) determines, qualifies and provisions the supplies required for each component that we assemble. SLP also schedules and tracks the production of molded parts using our customized IQMS ERP software solution.
Process Qualification: SLP uses industry standard best practices for making your product efficiently and at the same time meeting our high standards for quality. SLP’s team creates the custom blueprints and manufacturing instructions that are critical for producing quality finished products that exceed our customers expectations.
Product Testing: Each product has unique features and requirements for proper testing. We work with every customer to develop a plan to meet customer needs for ensuring quality standards for a finished assembly or product.
The complexity of the assembly is a guiding factor to determine the frequency that we test products coming off the assembly line.
Drop Shipping: We regularly ship products that leave SLP’s assembly line directly to consumers on behalf of our customers. We work with a number of top carriers to ensure your product gets to its destination on time. Our experienced staff will professionally pack your product according to your specifications.
Final Assembly: Your project is so much more than just another job. We are a full service turnkey operation. When you need it, you get it. That’s an advantage of working with SLP. Regardless of the size of the job, SLP produces quickly and delivers on time.
Secondary Operations at SEA-LECT Plastics
At SLP, we deliver finished products and sub-assemblies on time to any location.
Our customers avoid the hassle of dealing with multiple suppliers of parts and pieces. Instead, they receive just the finished assemblies they need — whether simple or complex — meeting their manufacturing needs and their delivery deadlines.
The versatility of our skilled workforce differentiates SEA-LECT Plastics from competitors. Our employees are trained for multiple jobs, allowing us to balance work flow for maximum efficiency. Our employee retention is very high, plus we train motivated candidates through apprenticeships in Tooling, Molding and Maintenance, providing our customers with a skilled talent pool that covers the full range of core competencies.
We can serve as your turnkey manufacturer with these value-added services: