In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, SEA-LECT Plastics has begun producing injection-molded plastic parts for the Montana Mask. We have the capability to rapidly manufacture these parts through in-house design, tooling creation, and injection molding capabilities. Our team adapted the mask and mold design provided by Will Ritter from Spark R&D and then we built the single cavity molds in less than one week.
Montana Masks In Stock Now
For Our Healthcare Providers and First Responders on the Front Lines:
We at SEA-LECT Plastics thank you for your effort to stay in front of this pandemic. We have heard the cries for help and recognize the need for additional protective equipment in our communities.
REUSABLE AND SANITIZABLE
2 DIFFERENT SIZES
IMMEDIATE SHIPPING AVAILABLE
AUTHORIZED PPE FOR:
Small and Large Sizes
FDA Compliant Materials
The Montana Mask is not an FDA or NIOSH approved N95 replacement. These masks are intended for use past crisis capacity if there is no conventional PPE available. Please closely read the info available in this document to decide if they are right for you.
- Sizes: There are two mask sizes, small and large. Typical demand is around a 50/50 or 60/40 mix of sizes. The filter frames are the same for both sizes and are interchangeable.
- Mask materials: SEA-LECT Plastics is making them out of an FDA compliant TPE material. Custom colors are available. Minimum order quantities of 250 each apply.
- Filters: We have instructions for using and reusing surgical or N95 masks and precut filtration material, as recommended by the CDC, for use with Montana Masks. Follow the links or click on the graphics below.
- Flowmark provided the filtration material for the first masks. Currently, they are only providing material to frontline healthcare workers and facilities. You can read their statement on ordering materials here.
- We have instructions for using and reusing surgical or N95 masks and precut filtration material for use with Montana Masks. Follow the links or click on the graphics below. Reuse instructions as recommended by the CDC.
- Video tutorial for modifying a surgical mask – https://youtu.be/EK2k8oBbRVY
- Straps: We are currently supplying basic elastic band which can be machine washed. Two straps of 24” each. We are still looking for better material as the most promising solution is using a silicone band that can also be sterilized in the autoclave.
- Cost: Option #1 – Masks only without straps or a filter ($2.00 each)
Option #2 – Masks including straps and a filter ($2.50 each)
- Colors: Large masks are Teal; Small masks are Purple
Contact Details (Phone or Email)
Number of masks needed in each size and option
Proudly made by SEA-LECT Plastics in Everett, Washington
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The 3D printed mask & injection mold information presented here is intended to assist the public during the current global pandemic related to COVID-19 and the related nationwide shortage of personal protective equipment. Please be aware that this mask design is not intended to replace standard protective equipment such as N-95 masks or surgical masks when that equipment is available. SEA-LECT Plastics is producing the mask on this webpage in accordance with guidance issued by the FDA on March 25, 2020 entitled, “Enforcement Policy for Face Masks and Respirators During the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Public Health Emergency (Revised).” The use of the 3D printed & injection molded masks, including those designed, made, and sold by SEA-LECT Plastics, has not been fully tested and has not been approved by federal or state authorities. Use of the identified mask or any information presented on this website for any purpose is at the user’s own risk.